West Coast Girls' Conference
The WCGC is a weekend retreat for middle and high school girls to connect with each other, study Scripture together, and worship God alongside mature women of faith (and without the distraction of boys).
We want to encourage and equip girls to Live Beautifully in all aspects of life, because we believe beauty isn't a look, it's a lifestyle. We know the value of girl-only time together, as well as the immense value of surrounding teens with faithful women who can mentor and walk alongside them in their journey of discipleship. We are passionate about this ministry, and we hope you'll join us!
This year's theme is HARBOR, and it is all about finding rest and refuge in God. Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28). Life can be full of stress, pressure, expectations, loss, struggles, and drama. Join us for a weekend of worship, rest, and fun; where you can experience the peace of God and learn healthy ways to deal with stress when you get back home.
WHEN: February 16-18, 2018 (it starts at 6:00pm on Friday and ends at noon on Sunday)
WHERE: Tri-Valley Church of Christ
FOR: 6th-12th grade girls
COST: $50 if registered by Jan. 16th
$60 if registered by Feb. 10th
$70 if registered the week of the event
$40 for adults
Registration starts in December.
West Coast Girls’ Conference 2018
Thank you for registering for the conference! Use the button below to pay for your student's registration. Late registration is $70 per student (the week of the conference). If you are paying for multiple students, you can adjust the quantity at the PayPal site once you're there.
Thank you for registering for the conference! Use the button below to pay for the adult registration.
Thank you so much for your registration! We look forward to seeing you at the conference in February! Click here to return to the information page.
February 16-18, 2018
This year's theme is HARBOR, and it is all about finding rest and refuge in God. Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28). Life can be full of stress, pressure, expectations, loss, struggles, and drama. Join us for a weekend of worship, rest, and fun; where you can experience the peace of God and learn healthy ways to deal with stress when you get back home.
Register now by mail or online!
WHO: 6th-12th grade girls and female adult leaders/chaperones
WHEN: February 16 from 6:00pm until February 18 at noon
WHERE: Tri-Valley Church of Christ<
4481 East Avenue, Livermore, CA 94550
COST: Students: Regular - $60 if registered by February 10th
Late - $70 if registered the week of the event
- This event is for 6th-12th grade girls. We also welcome moms and female adult volunteers.
- Online registration will be available through Google Forms starting in December. You will be able to link to it from here, or from our Facebook page. Please be aware that you cannot pay directly through Google Forms. Use the link on this page to pay through PayPal. You also have the option to mail a check to the church (Tri-Valley Church of Christ, 4481 East Ave, Livermore, CA 94551) or bring your payment to the event.
- This is an overnight event. Housing will be available for Friday and Saturday nights for guest groups if requested. Groups will be placed with host families from our church. We will do our best to keep church groups together and to accommodate any special needs or allergies. Please be sure to bring a sleeping bag and pillow, and all your own toiletries.
- Check-in begins at 6:00pm on Friday, February 16th. Dinner will be served from 6:00-7:00pm (the cost is included in your registration fee). If you cannot make it for dinner, that is ok. The first session will begin at 7:00pm.
- The conference ends at noon on Sunday, February 18th. The final session will be during the Sunday morning class time at 9:00am and then the attendees will join the Tri-Valley congregation for worship at 10:15. All Saturday meals and snacks will be provided. On Sunday, breakfast will be provided but groups are on their own for lunch.
- Both full and partial scholarships are available for the cost of the weekend. We never want money to be a reason for girls to miss out on this awesome weekend. If you have a need, please contact Lisa Parnell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The West Coast Girls’ Conference is an annual event for middle and high school girls and their moms or female adult leaders. Our purpose is to bring girls together to be built up and encouraged to know and love God, and to live their lives for Him. It is also a great time of fun, fellowship, worship and service with other teens and alongside women of faith. We believe in the value of girl-only time together, and of intergenerational ministry (surrounding teens with faithful women who can both model faith in action and walk alongside them in their discipleship journey). Our goal is to equip and encourage girls to live beautifully for Christ, because we believe beauty isn't a look, it's a lifestyle.
If you have any questions, contact Lisa Parnell at email@example.com.